Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Let it Snow!

Some think I'm crazy - but I love it! As a girl who grew up in Michigan I can remember HUGE snowfalls. Now in Kentucky we're lucky to get 2-4 inches. Let me correct that - "we" don't feel lucky, "I" feel lucky. Everyone else thinks I'm crazy. You should have seen my #1 grandson's face today as he played in the snow. Smiling & red cheeked, just like you would picture a 12 yr old's face. I loved it! #2 grandson didn't get to stay out long because #1 tried to bury him with snow and call him a mummy. They were supposed to go back to school today but around here they close school when it flurries. That isn't very much of an exaggeration either. Tomorrow is called off too.

But I did try to get some work done today - even with them home. I'm working on Valentine's day items. I have a couple of note cards and a necklaces in the works. I'll post them soon. In the mean time, if you would like to check out a great etsy site look at this! www.dontworrybehippie.etsy.com She has fantastic jewelry. I especially like the "Turning over a new leaf" necklace. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll gladly ship some of our snow down to you! It was raining this morning so some has melted but not near enough. I hate driving on this stuff because we had so much all at once and it was packed down into ice roads. The main roads are now clear but the rain has left the secondary roads slushy and hard to drive on.
~Mary